Although eligibility criteria can vary in different banks but some common factors are followed by all the banks. Take a look –
FOR SELF EMPLOYED INDIVDUALS
- Your savings, income, debt obligations.
- Your repayment track record for other credit cards, loans etc.
- Value/ Cost of the property mortgaged.
FOR SELF EMPLOYED
- The person should be self-employed.
- Minimum age is 24 and maximum age is 65.
- Applicant should have his own office or residence.
FOR SELF EMPLOYED PROFESSIONALS
- Applicant should be in the business for minimum three years.
- Minimum age limit is 24 and maximum age limit is 65.
- The current residence place should be in occupancy of the applicant from minimum 3 years.
- Applicant should have an experience of three years.
- Minimum age is 24.
- Maximum age at the time of closing of loan should be 60.
- Minimum net salary should be 20,000.
- Applicant should have his own residence.